The International Conference for Advancement of Business and Management Practices in Africa (ICABUMPA) and the Intelligence for Innovation (iN4iN), a project of Leipzig University , Germany, will be hosted by Mount Kenya University School of Business and Economics in partnership with Equip Africa . The international conference shall be on best business management practices and business acceleration for Africa. The conference is a value driven , practical forum that provides convergence on a singular platform , for policy makers, industrialists , academia, subject matter experts as well as other stakeholders including entrepreneurs from around the iN4iN member countries to exchange, dialogue and interrogate business acceleration to foster development, growth, and sustainability of business enterprises in Africa. This international conference shall focus on business ecosystem which aims at taking business enterprises to the next level beyond the business idea generation and incubation.
THEME:New concepts for business acceleration in Africa
KEY NOTE ADDRESS:The role of Public and Private Sectors in promoting business acceleration
- The abstracts of full papers, and/or posters not exceeding 300 words should be submited via firstname.lastname@example.org or online HERE
- Abstracts should clearly highlight the objective, problem, methodology, key findings/results, conclusions , recommendations and six key words.
- Each abstract should include the name of the author (s), affiliation( s), postal address, e -mail, and telephone contacts
- Each full paper should Not Exceed 10 Pages, Single Spacing ,Font Size 10, Times New Roman, Tables and Figures inserted where first cited, MS Word Format. All references cited in the text should be listed alphabetically following the APA format: All references listed should be cited appropriately in the text.
- All submitted papers will be peer reviewed
- All presented papers/posters will be published in the book of conference proceedings
- Published papers will be included into open access online conference archive
- Selected papers will be proposed with possibility of being published in the International Journal of Business and Public Management (IJBPM) and the African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation & Development (AJSTID)